Monday, April 26, 2010

Food for Thought: I would like to apologize...

First of all, I am going to start with a "Thank You". Thank you for all the support with this movie review blogspot. I greatly appreciate all the feedback I have received on here and my twitter account (www.twitter.com/moviemonsterr). You all challenge me to be that much better every day.

...That being said, as of late, I haven't updated my reviews as much as I would like and for that I deeply apologize. Between work and my life outside this, things have been extremely hectic. I am going to catch up on the "100 Movies in 100 Days" and give reviews every free chance I get.

Thank you again for the support. Together, we will rid Hollywood of crap movies...or at least find the "awesome" through the proverbial "bull shit".

Now eat that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment